At Auckland Seaplanes we strive to deliver you a first-class experience. Our team is composed of qualified pilots and professionals, eager to make your visit an unforgettable one, no matter whether you are a local or visitor. Our aerodrome is the most convenient departure point for passengers given its walking distance from many hotels, the main shopping district and its good connection to the public transport/ferry network. Our base is designed to keep you comfortable and well informed at all times. While we strive to provide all facilities, we regret not all amenities are available at our location. If you require special assistance please get in touch with one of our staff and we will do our best to address your needs.
Auckland Seaplanes' DHC-2 Beavers were built in 1961 and 1965 respectively and have been well cared for with each having one previous owner for more than 20 years prior to purchase. Those owners care laid the basis for Auckland Seaplanes operating some of the most beautiful aircraft in New Zealand.
Everything can be catered for.
Auckland Seaplanes is located at
Sealink Base North Wharf
11 Brigham Street
The Seaplane In-Flight Experience
- Expanded panoramic windows and leather interior
- Complimentary services magazine
- Flight information and route map
- Audio commentary guide delivered on all routes and tours
Complimentary In-House Facilities
- Luggage storage
- Merchandise store
- Leisure waiting area
- Local and national newspapers and bulletins
Parking, Transport and Escort Services
- Public parking is available within 100 metres Silo Park, Wynyard Quarter
- Auckland Transport network connects Central Auckland and stops 20 metres from our Wynyard Quarter base. (Red Bus, operates every 15 minutes Monday-Sunday)
- Complimentary pick-up or drop-off service available on demand for Auckland CBD locations (subject to prior arrangement and availability, conditions apply)
- Complimentary escort service available on demand for locations nearby (subject to prior arrangement and availability, conditions apply)